PRE-OPERATIVE GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
– Do not take Acetylsalicylic acid or other anti-coagulants 15 days before surgery
– Do not take any medicine without medical knowledge.
– Maintain the use of usual medications, even the day before surgery (such as Anti-hypertensives and communicate the team.
– Do not smoke 15 days before and 15 days after surgery.
– Complete fasting at least 6 hours before surgery.
– Bring clothes that are easy to change to the hospital.
– Appear 1 hour before surgery in the hospital.
– Bring the modeler or the brace to the hospital for surgery on the breast or abdomen.
– Be aware of possible risks and complications.
PRE-OPERATIVE EXAMINATIONS OF ROUTINE
– Complete blood count
– Anti-HIV (optional)
– Urine Summary
– Chest X-ray P.A.
– E.C.G. (Electrocardiogram)